Old 12-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Lars

Default java, pdf-component

Ahoi,

this is my first e-mail to a mailinglist.
I hope I do it in the right way.

Now my question:

I would like to open a pdf-File into a java-application.
Is there some swing-component or another container to do this?

solen

Old 12-08-2007, 02:46 PM
Tony Mancill

Hello Solen,

Typically this list is used for discussion of the packaging of Java
software within Debian, and not for general questions about Java.

However, since the list volume is low and I happen to sponsor this
package, I suggest that you take a look at libpdfbox-java [0, 1], which
you can find in the contrib section of the archive.

Hope that helps,
Tony

[0] http://packages.debian.org/sid/libpdfbox-java
[1] http://www.pdfbox.org/