Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Turbo Fredriksson

Default Multiple IP's (virtual interfaces) on ONE VLAN?

Currently I have 'eth0' and 'eth0:0'.

'Shortly', we'll be moving the office to another location (share office
space with another company), where they have VLAN's. They have given me
VLAN #20 and from what I can see (I'll be testing my setup later this week),
everything should be ok.

But what about the intranet server which have TWO addresses? I've tried
'eth0:0.20', 'eth0.20:0' (for the virtual interface) but neither worked...