Old 04-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Steve Kittrell

Default Steve wants to connect with you!

Title: Reunion.com - Invitation

Hi,

I looked for you on Reunion.com, but you weren't there. I use Reunion.com to search for lost friends and contacts, and to stay connected with people I know, so please connect with me.

—Steve

RESPOND TO STEVE:

Connect with Steve Now! - You'll also find out if anyone else is searching for you.

Or go to http://www.reunion.com/showInviteRegistration.do?uid=257492290

Reunion.com - Life Changes. Keep in Touch.™

You have received this email because a Reunion.com Member sent an invitation to

this email address. For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us.

Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008, Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784