Old 04-21-2008, 06:31 PM
aigbe austin

Default fedora LiveUSB: My little design

This is my completed task for the Fedora LiveUSB. I
hope you like it. I also wish to proceed to the next
stage of becomin' a Fedora Art contributor. 10x.

Old 04-21-2008, 07:13 PM
Máirín Duffy

Hi Aigbe,

aigbe austin wrote:

This is my completed task for the Fedora LiveUSB. I
hope you like it. I also wish to proceed to the next
stage of becomin' a Fedora Art contributor. 10x.

Did you discuss this with the person who filed the request for the icon?

i don't believe this design will work at small sizes such as 32x32 and
24x24 where it is likely to be used. I also don't think we can use the
official USB logo like that.

~m

Old 04-21-2008, 08:45 PM
"ryan lerch"