Old 09-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Emmanuel Halbwachs

Default Dell OpenManage Server Administrator (OMSA) under Squeeze on R910

Hello,

Keith Edmunds a écrit (Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 05:21:01PM +0100) :
> Has anyone successfully install Dell OMSA on an R910 under Squeeze?
>
> I'm trying to get the Nagios check_openmanage plugin to run, but having
> problems (I can go into details if requested). If you have got it running,
> which version of Dell OMSA did you use?

No R910 here but we happily run check_openmanage on R510 and R710.
We use the last OpenManage version (7.1) with Debian squeeze/Ubuntu
packages on http://linux.dell.com/repo/community/deb/latest /.

Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Halbwachs Observatoire de Paris
Resp. Réseau/Sécurité 5 Place Jules Janssen