Old 09-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Keith Edmunds

Default Dell OpenManage Server Administrator (OMSA) under Squeeze on R910

Has anyone successfully install Dell OMSA on an R910 under Squeeze?

I'm trying to get the Nagios check_openmanage plugin to run, but having
problems (I can go into details if requested). If you have got it running,
which version of Dell OMSA did you use?

Thanks,
Keith
--