Old 08-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Rodolfo A Barbosa

Default SAS Controller

Hi Guys,
I have to build a new server using Debian 5.0 (I'm going to install Zmanda Enterprise Backup). So I have to buy a SAS controller that is compatible with Debian 5.0, can anyone give me some advice about brand and model?
Thank's--
Rodolfo BarbosaDiretor
Lunar ConsultoriaTel.: +55 35 3821-8066Cel.: +55 35 9132-0764www.lunarconsultoria.com.br

Old 08-16-2012, 04:32 AM
crispy

We have had good results with the LSI MegaSAS 9260 cards in our 1RU
servers under Debian 5 and 6.

cheers
Shane

--