-   -   SAS Controller (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/694435-sas-controller.html)

Rodolfo A Barbosa 08-15-2012 11:07 PM

SAS Controller

Hi Guys,
I have to build a new server using Debian 5.0 (I'm going to install Zmanda Enterprise Backup). So I have to buy a SAS controller that is compatible with Debian 5.0, can anyone give me some advice about brand and model?
Thank's--
Rodolfo BarbosaDiretor
Lunar ConsultoriaTel.: +55 35 3821-8066Cel.: +55 35 9132-0764www.lunarconsultoria.com.br

crispy 08-16-2012 04:32 AM

SAS Controller

We have had good results with the LSI MegaSAS 9260 cards in our 1RU
servers under Debian 5 and 6.

cheers
Shane

--