-   -   resize and clearing specific partitions (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/648110-resize-clearing-specific-partitions.html)

David Lehman 03-23-2012 03:59 PM

resize and clearing specific partitions

I would like for this to also end up in F17 but I fear it's too
late for that.

This will be important on anaconda's newui branch since we must
be able to represent any action we can perform on a storage
device in ksdata.

I tested these fairly thoroughly against a custom F17 compose
from yesterday.

Chris Lumens 03-23-2012 05:52 PM

resize and clearing specific partitions

> I would like for this to also end up in F17 but I fear it's too
> late for that.
>
> This will be important on anaconda's newui branch since we must
> be able to represent any action we can perform on a storage
> device in ksdata.
>
> I tested these fairly thoroughly against a custom F17 compose
> from yesterday.

These all look fine, and I'm okay with them going into F17.

- Chris