Old 04-04-2008, 09:24 PM
musa diawara

Default URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

Vous êtes invité ::
*
URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

Par votre hôte:
*
musa diawara

*

Date:
*
vendredi 4 avril 2008

Heure:
*
21 h 00 - 22 h 00
*(GMT+01:00)

*

Viendrez-vous ?
*
Répondre à cette invitation

Copyright © 2008
*Yahoo!*Tous droits réservés. |
Conditions d'utilisation | Données personnelles

Old 09-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Ahmad Osman

You're invited to:
*
Urgent attention needed

By your host:
*
Ahmad Osman

*

Date:
*
Thursday September 25, 2008

Time:
*
9:00 am - 10:00 am
*(GMT +00:00)

*

Will you attend?
*
RSVP to this invitation

Copyright © 2008
*Yahoo! Inc.*All Rights Reserved |
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

Old 11-05-2011, 10:03 PM
"MRS.MALAMA DEMEYA"

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,BANK OF AFRICA(B.O.A)Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso( West Africa )Â*Â*Â*
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â*
Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* URGENT AND CONFIDENTIALÂ*Â*Â*Â*My Name is Ms.Malama Demeya, I am a banker by profession, hail from Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso,West Africa. My purpose of contacting you is to transfer an abandoned property worth $27,200,000.00 USD into your account if you are interested. This fund was deposited by Late(MR. PAUL LOUIS) from Paris,France who died along with his entire family in 6th December Â*2003 in Air crash. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his family member or the next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot
release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines,but unfortunately we learn that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.Â*Â*Â*I want to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund as It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody has come for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer,please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.Â*Â*Â*Please make sure you keep this transaction as a top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the bank,for our interest i advice you not to disclose it to any body because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account and while 60% would be for me. Further details
of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your response indicating your interest. I am waiting to hear from you urgently.Â*Â*Â*Yours faithfully.Â*Ms.Malama Demeya