-   -   Your Services needed for my project (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/600813-your-services-needed-my-project.html)

Aallyah 11-21-2011 09:50 AM

Your Services needed for my project

Title: New Document
Hi*
I am Aallyah*
We need article writers who can*write quality articles within given deadlines.* We need 100% CS pass articles and must be*grammatically correct as well as should make* some sense..Should know about the keywords density.
Make sure, you can deliver original and good quality articles.* * * * * * * * * * our all clients are from UK,US*
For more details please *Bid your quote>>** asap*

Thanks and Regards*
Aallyah **

Note :*If you are not concern person then please ignore this message

David 12-09-2011 08:42 AM

Your Services needed for my project

Title: New Document
HI*
I am great at SEM because that is what i do for a living.* But this SEO stuff is like a foreign language to me!!*
Looking for SEO | SEM | Internet Marketing Service*
I want my site to get found. My site is*has been live for about 2 weeks now.* What are the best ways for me to tag my main page or other visible pages* everyone has access to?
We may discuss more things on a conversation till than Quote your rate for*
SEO and Internet Marketing Service needed >>*

Thanks & Regards, * David *