-   -   Cooperation offer for managers and owners. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/589729-cooperation-offer-managers-owners.html)

"Kaspars" 10-21-2011 09:26 AM

Cooperation offer for managers and owners.

Live-in staff for your pub,hotel, restaurant, from Latvia.Like a (Waiters,waitresses,bartenders, Chefs,housekeepers,kitchen porters,kitchen assistants,drivers,handymans,cleaners,room attendants and unskilled staff). All candidates are english speaking and ready for immediate placements.All candidates have rights to work and live in U.K.
Please, keep in mind that all our services are free of charge. Please let me know your thoughts and don't hesitate to contact me regarding any questions you may have.
e-mail to kasparsoffice@yahoo.com or call +37126047596
IF YOU WOULD LIKE SEE SOME CVs ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

BEST, REGARDS
Marketing Mananger
Mr.Kaspars Kantmanis
GP Recruitment
Tel.+37126047596
E-mail:kasparsoffice@yahoo.com

"Kaspars Kantmanis" 11-17-2011 10:14 AM

e-mail to kasparsoffice@gmail.com or call +37126047596

E-mail:kasparsoffice@gmail.com

"Kaspars Kantmanis" 09-12-2012 11:13 PM

e-mail to kasparskantmanisoffice@gmail.com or call +37126070966
IF YOU WOULD LIKE SEE SOME CVs ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

BEST, REGARDS
Marketing Mananger
Mr.Kaspars Kantmanis
GK Recruitment