-   -   Invisable Grub (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/586893-invisable-grub.html)

Paul van der Vlis 10-12-2011 08:03 PM

Invisable Grub

Hello,

I've installed Debian Squeeze on a new Supermicro server with X8DTU-F
mainboard. But Grub2 gives just a black screen. Only when I press the
arrow down key on the right moment and I wait a bit, I see Grub.

Somebody an idea what I could do to see Grub just the normal way?

With regards,
Paul.

This mainboard:
http://www.supermicro.com/products/motherboard/QPI/5500/X8DTU-F.cfm
This VGA controller:
Matrox Graphics, Inc. MGA G200eW WPCM450 (rev 0a)

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl