Old 07-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Lola John

Default Order inquiry

Hello Sales,

I am interested in purchasing some of your products, I will like to know if you can ship directly to ATHENS, I also want you to know my mode of payment for this order is via Credit Card. Get back to me if you can ship to that destination and also if you accept the payment type indicated. Kindly return his email with your price list of your products..

I await your quick response.

>From the desk of Purchase manager,

CPT CONCEPT INTL.
Address : Ialyssos Zipcode : 85101.