Old 03-31-2011, 01:01 PM
"liyq"

Default some question of snmpd

Hi all,
*
I'v just generated a*common.c file through the command
---env*MIBS='NETPOWER-COMMON-SYS-MIB'*mib2c*common .when I run
the command "snmpd -f ", the output is followed:
*

root@localhost:/usr/share/snmp#*snmpd*-f
No*log*handling*enabled*-*turning*on*stderr*logging
Turning*on*AgentX*master*support.
dlopen*failed:*/usr/share/snmp/libcommon.so:*undefined*symbol:*handle_cpuType
Error*opening*specified*endpoint*"udp:127.0.0.1:16 1"
Server*Exiting*with*code*1
*
I don't know why there is a undefined*symbol:*handle_cpuType and
also, and how I will*handle it. I refered some webpage
,I'm puzzled if I need a "dlmod.h" file.*it seems to miss on my debian
6.0 system now.
*
thanks!
*