Old 03-12-2011, 11:41 AM
patricia Estim

Default Mrs.patricia Estim

Hi

I wish to invest in your country; my interest is in a company with potentials for rapid growth in long term. I have (USD$5.3M) to invest with you, if both of us agree on a particular term. What I have in mind is to invest in a company that will be paying my family (5%) from the profit made on the fund I invested with you annually. And am looking for private businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that I can invest with, if you will agree on my terms of investment, I wish to invest in areas like Health care Project, Shares and Stock Purchase, Investment in Information Technology, Real estate, Biotechnology Industry, Telecommunication,Crude Oil, Aviation and Environmental Project. I look forward to hear from you, thank you.

Mrs.patricia Estim