Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Michelle Konzack

Default ISP VServer support/ideas for booting rescue/real system

Hi Guys, Experts, Nerds geeeks and whatelse,

I have currently some VServers at Hetzner/Nürnberg/DE and I like the
Webinterface how I can boot a VServer into the REAL- or RESCUE-system.

What I like to know is, how can this be done under Debian?

I have a server <admin> and customers can log into and under the section
"server" they can chosse which server to admin and how to boot and then
the customers should log into the VServer using SSH.

OK, I like to use KVM and customers should run the RESCUE system first
and install a OS image of there choice like @Hetzner.

But how can I do this?

Does someone has already scripts which can do this and configure the
RESCUE-System on the fly with the IP of the customer?

Oh, I should note, that I use the IBM RSA (Remote Supervisor Adapter) on
the x335 and x345 both with Dual-Xeon DualCore (HT) 3,06 GHz CPUs.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France 77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/> <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/> <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4michelle@jabber.ccc.de