-   -   SeminarStreams.com - Create Your Personalised Video Presenter (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/496050-seminarstreams-com-create-your-personalised-video-presenter.html)

"Kylie Wilson (SeminarStreams.com)" 03-01-2011 04:52 PM

SeminarStreams.com - Create Your Personalised Video Presenter

Title: Seminar Streams February Newsletter

E-mail not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

¬*

You can now upload your corporate seminar videos to SeminarStreams.com completely FREE of charge

Why you need video presenters on your website?

Video on your website is a
proven¬*method to improve the time visitors
spend on your site and significantly boost the number of enquiries
you get.

In addition, those enquiries are of higher
quality and easier to convert, because your video will have enabled
your visitors¬*to quickly and easily¬*understand your
message.

SeminarStreams.com¬*offers
custom webpresenter videos at highly competitive prices with great
discounts for multiple videos. Whether you need a simple video
welcoming people to your site or a complex indepth training film, we
at SeminarStreams.com
are here to help.¬*¬* It‚Äôs easy, simply email us your choice
of presenter and your personalised script and we will do the rest.
So why not send us an email and a member of our team will get back
to you today.¬*

SeminarStreams.com¬*also
offers a free streaming service for corporate and academic users
that want to upload their own full length seminar style
presentations.¬* You can even upload associated corporate info
such as PDF files and Powerpoint presentations about your business
or research.

Whilst
you gain exposure to a large international audience of business
leaders and professionals, these videos can also be embedded within
your website, as well as shared on Facebook and Twitter. All free of
charge.¬*

We look forward to welcoming you on SeminarStreams.com soon.

Kind regards,

Kylie Wilson

www.seminarstreams.com

Twitter @seminarstreams.com