-   -   Simple PHP book catalog (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/494020-simple-php-book-catalog.html)

Carlos Acedo 02-25-2011 10:45 AM

Simple PHP book catalog

Hi!
I am looking for a simple PHP book catalog, far simple than a library management like koha, something like Scriblio plugin for wordpress (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/scriblio/) but I would like to be a full application, not a plugin, besides the plugin seems unmaintained.

I've been searching for a while and surprisingly I haven't found anything decent.
Thank you in advance.
--
Carlos.