Old 02-10-2011, 12:37 PM
Carlos Acedo

Default Fatal error with horde3+imp4 on squeeze

Hi,
I upgraded Debian from lenny to squeeze, everything works fine except imp4, every time I try to access imp I get:A fatal error has occurred
imp is not activated

[line 803 of /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Registry.php]
I have purged and reinstalled horde3 and imp4, with old and new configuration files, and still the same error. I have tried to downgrade to php 5.2 as well.

I'm using*apache2-mpm-worker and php5-cgi. Anyone else is having this problem?
Regards.--
Carlos.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:15 PM
At─▒f CEYLAN

is your imap server running??

You should check it with "telnet imapserverip 143" command.

--
Carlos.

┬*

--

/**
* @author At─▒f CEYLAN

Old 02-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Carlos Acedo

You should check it with "telnet imapserverip 143" command.

Yes, it is, actually the imap server is in another server (still to be upgraded), and is working fine┬*
--
Carlos.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:00 AM
Carlos Acedo

You should check it with "telnet imapserverip 143" command.

Yes, it is, actually the imap server is in another server (still to be upgraded), and is working fine┬*

--
Carlos.

What is your imap server (courier, dovecot..)?

Did you make test with the any mail client program?

┬*Yes, with thunderbird. We use Dovecot imap/pop3 server. I don't think it's about the imap server, roundcube worked fine after the upgrade, and downgrading horde+imp solve the problem, but I would really like to keep it upgraded

Old 02-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Christian Schmidt

Hello Carlos,

Carlos Acedo, 10.02.2011 (d.m.y):

> I upgraded Debian from lenny to squeeze, everything works fine except imp4, every time I try to access imp I get:
> A fatal error has occurred
> imp is not activated
> [line 803 of /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Registry.php]

You should take a look at line 803 of
/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Registry.php and activate IMP there.
Otherwise, horde is not aware that IMP is installed.

Gruss/Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Never give an inch!

Old 02-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Carlos Acedo

> I upgraded Debian from lenny to squeeze, everything works fine except imp4, every time I try to access imp I get:

> A fatal error has occurred

> imp is not activated

> [line 803 of /usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Registry.php]

You should take a look at line 803 of

/usr/share/horde3/lib/Horde/Registry.php and activate IMP there.

Otherwise, horde is not aware that IMP is installed.

Thank you Christian, *I finally figured it out by looking at the old config files. Glad you reply, others could use this info.

Gruss/Regards,

Christian Schmidt

--

Never give an inch!