Old 02-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Jeffrey Stevens

Default Fwd: Between monetary polices. Where are markets heading to?

*

*
* Between monetary
polices

**Where
are markets heading to?

* link:

http://www.poglowie.com/Where_are_markets_heading_to.pdf

*

At the time of stock exchange drops, the FED boss, Ben
Bernanke, said to his colleagues:

Buy everything, I shall give you so much money that you
will be able to do so. You can get as**much as you want. Later, when assets get
dearer, you will make dozens of percents whilst**you give back a mere few
percent, at around the nominal value. We shall declare this*program as our joint
success.

*

*