Old 01-14-2011, 01:46 PM
mimo

Default Recommendations for an e-mail anti-virus daemon

Hi everybody,

we used to run kavdaemon (Kaspersky) from amavisd-new but then had to change because it wass no longer supported under Linux (I think). We've now been running clamav for a while which is great but we've noticed that it doesn't get updated as quickly as the commercial windows ones and so we get the occasional report from a user who found a virus we missed. I'm wondering can anybody recommend a command line anti-virus for Linux that performs well with amavisd-new

Thanks,

mimo