Old 01-13-2011, 03:39 PM
Keith Edmunds

Default Large disk arrays

We have a requirement for two disk arrays, one of about 70Tb and the other
about 30Tb. In the past we've used Infortrend disk arrays, but we'd be
interested in hearing of other solutions that we should consider (or even
those we should not consider). SAN not required; multipath access would be
helpful.

Grateful for any suggestions, ideas, thoughts.

Thanks,
Keith