Old 11-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Ann@traen.co.kr, b@traen.co.kr, Tagme

Default Reply from Ann !!!

Hello, 23/11/2010
my name is Ann
it give me a great pleasure to write you i was browsing when i came across your email contact and something touched me to contact you ,i will be very happy to be in communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email is: annb.tagme@yahoo.com and all so you can sent me your picture and your telephone number
i will be waiting to hear from you.
have a blessed day.
Kiss from Ann