Old 11-14-2010, 04:54 AM
Member

Cool Do you know how refreshing

Do you know how refreshing it is to have an order before you expect to get there? I can not tell you this is a very wonderful time estimates received before the order. (I actually was with another one-night mail-order company in the process). So ... Thank you, it is very efficient, professionalcheap jeans