Old 11-24-2007, 03:02 PM

Default CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Ref Nr: PBL/CN/6654/CP
Dear consolation Prize Winner,

CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE

Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and co-sponsors, POWERBALL LOTTO Group International, officially bring to your notice of the final draw result of the 24nd Nov, 2007. POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate office complex in The UNITED KINGDOM.

We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email coupon number which was selected among the 6 lucky consolation prize winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.

Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You have won a consolation cash prize of GBP 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) only.

You are to contact the DPU Officer with the following details for the release of your winnings.Claims Requirements:

1.Name in full:
2.Home Address:
3.Age:
4.Occupation: