Old 11-24-2007, 01:21 PM
isa adamu

Default PLEASE READ AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

Dear Friend,
*
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business. I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.
*
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $8.3million immediately to your private account. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for nine good years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.
*
I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the account owner) who died a long with his supposed NEXT OF KIN since August 1997.
The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 11 years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
*
* Upon receipt of your reply, indicating your interest in this transaction, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed.
*
Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.
**
*** Regards,
*
*Dr.isa adamu
African development Bank.
Burkina Faso, West Africa,
Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics ! Essayez !