-   -   Partnership in SMS (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/43405-partnership-sms.html)

"partnership@sms.tc" 01-21-2008 05:19 PM

Partnership in SMS

Dear Sirs,
We are interested in establishing a relationship with your company, as SMS.TC is specialized in sending sms worldwide.
With more than 30 direct connections with carriers, SMS.TC can optimize every destination, resulting in exceptional prices.
We would like to know your requests in order to offer the best we can.

SMS.TC is also interested in evaluating serious SMS gateway to improve our overall quality.

You can contact us also on msn or skype.

Best regards
SMS.TC