Old 11-24-2007, 04:26 PM
"Mrs. Marty Fofana"

Default Dear Friend

Dear
Friend,

*

Hope This Mail Meets You In Good Health, I Am, Mrs Marty Fofana, A Sierra
Leonean. Presently, I Live As A Refugee In republic of Senegal Dakar , With My
Only Son Gray, I Am A Victim Of War And The Wife Of Late Chief Dr.S.Thurbert
Fofana The Assassinated Former Assistant Director Of Sierra Leone Gold And
Diamond Mining Corporation.

*

My
Husband Was Killed With Other Government Officials During Official Hours When
The Rebel Troops Stormed And Raided The Mining Corporation Office At The Heat
Of The Crisis In My Country. A Few Weeks Later, The Rebels Also Invaded Our
Residential Building In Which My Husband And Two Of Our Security Men Were
Killed In The Compound While I Was Out For A Special Research Program.

*

*I Had A Singular Shock And Trauma, Which
Compelled Us To Flee From The Country To republic of Senegal Dakar By
The Help Of An Army Colonel, Who Is A Close
Friend Of My Late Husband, My son Gray Has First Degree In Marketing And Would
Have Further His Education If Not For The Death Of My Husband. I Have Never
Worked To Earn My Living Since My Late Husband Had Enough Wealth For Us.

*

I Am
Contacting You Now Because Of The Present Difficulty I Am Facing. Unfortunately
My Husband Two Accounts In West Africa Have
Recently Been Frozen. However This Did Not Affect The Ten Million And Six
Hundred Thousand Dollars (Us$ 10.600,000), Which He Kept in a Security Firm
in* Senegal
Dakar. For Now,
I Am Having Every Information And Document Needed For The Clearance Of The
Money from* secured firm Company in* Here In Senegal Dakar And I Want You To Act
As The Beneficiary Of The Fund For Easy And Smooth Transfer To Your Account
Abroad For Investment Purposes.

*

*You Will No Doubt Be Adequately Compensated
With As Well As A Percentage Of The Profit From Investment Of The Fund. Also
You Will See To It That My Son And I Come Over To Your Country At The Earliest
Possible Time. I Am Making This Request To You With Tears In My Eyes And I Feel
That God Almighty Will Touch You With His Spirit To Listen To My Cry For Help
And Answer Me Without Delay Since Our Breadwinner Is No More And This Is The
Only Hope For Life. You Positive Response Will Give Me The Greatest Joy And
Relief. God Bless You For Your Kind Assistance We Have Agreed To Offer You 20%
Of The Total Sum. Seriously Waiting For Your Urgent Reply.

*

Best
regard. I will need your information as :-

*

NAME.............................................. ........

*

MAILING
ADDRESS..................................

*

AGE:.............................................. .........

*

STATUS:........................................... .......

*

STATE/COUNTRY....................................

*

TELE/FAX
NUMBERS...............................

*

Mrs.
Marty Fofana* and Son

*

CONTACT
ME AND MY SON WITH THIS ADDRESS. mrsmarty@atlantmail.com

*

*

Old 10-10-2008, 02:30 PM
KLessou

*

***

Home*|* Products *|*Payment*|*Shipping*|*Contact us | News *|* Feedback *|* Register *|* Currency Converter

Dear friend:

We are an electronic products wholesale .Our products are of high quality and low price. If you want to do business , we can offer you the most reasonable discount to make you get more profits. We are expecting for your business.*

*************Please visit our website:******http://www.Store-168.com

E-mail/MSN* : yousupplier@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your contact and long cooperation with us!

* Our mainly products such the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video, computers, Mp4, GPS, xbox 360, digital cameras and so on.

* Welcome to visit our website!

*

*

Old 10-10-2008, 04:26 PM