Old 10-14-2011, 06:35 AM
Rosheuvel Vincent

Default Dear Friend

*Dear Friend

I am Mr Vincent Rosheuvel from HSBC bank the accounts manager of one of the Daughters in-laws of president Muamman Ghaddafi of Libya, who lost her husband in the NATO air strike. because of the revolution over her father in-law and the frozen of the family accounts in different countries.
Below is the link to view the full story. http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/world/234779/gadhafi-survives- deadly-airstrike
I am looking for some investors who can invest some funds in your country on her behalf .in view of your country president good relationship with Libya president.
Hence,i thought it wise contacting you to handle the project with trust, so that we can invest in your company
I awaits your details, So that we can conclude in moving the funds
to your country,having you as an expert in the industry.
Good luck,

I await your prompt response.

Best Regards.
Mr Vincent Rosheuvel