Old 08-23-2010, 10:28 AM
kalpesh thaker

Default please don't top-post

On 23/08/2010 12:00, Thomas Goirand wrote:

Hi,

I normally reply to each person doing it and keep such recommendation
quiet. But as it's becoming recurring problem that many ignore of fail
to understand, I have to write it for everyone. This isn't your average
marketing person that you are addressing a mail here, but a debian-*
list with other IT persons. Respect others and do not top post: it's
unreadable if you do.