Old 08-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Robert Menger

Default AW: AW: AW: Heads up: no standalone diagnostics for latest WD drives

ok, maybe here in Germany the ISPs for customer DSL and so are not "typical", but from every ISP I know here, who delivers customer access as his core business, has one or more datacenters with "some" servers inside. minimum a servercount with 4 digits. But every of them provides hosting features too, I do not know any ISP, who didnt have any type of hosting. But I will be proud if you could provide me some examples, where my assumption is totally incorrect (means a provider with only a handful own servers).

kind regards
Robert