Old 08-07-2010, 01:06 PM
Robert Menger

Default AW: Heads up: no standalone diagnostics for latest WD drives

Why tying to use this tools? Smartmontools and a badblocks test is good for every type of diagnostics. maybe hdparm for some more tests. Booting a sysrescd and you have all of them together. There is no need for the WD tools. Ok not nice to hear about that fact, that WD did not support any other OS, but I my opinion thats nothing to concern about.