Old 07-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Marc Aymerich

Default Multi site Photo gallery

We're a small ISP and some of our customers request some kind of photo gallery like picasa or flickr. I just check the possibilities and with what I've seen, the gallery2 multi site is the best choice. But the installation process for new gallerys is a bit tricky. It have 10 steps, DB configuration, URL, directory, plugins.. too many things. I prefer something like wordpress MU with a very simple registration process. Is there anything like that?

thanks!--
Marc