Old 07-08-2010, 11:28 AM
MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMOTION

Default Congratulations - You have won (Winning Numbers)

Congratulations - You have won (Winning Numbers)
The MICROSOFT EMAIL PROMO TEAM is glad to announce that
after a successful completion of the PROMO DRAWS held on the 08 July 2010,your e-mail address,attached to winning
numbers11) (80) (12)(96) (09) (43) won in the Tenth
lottery category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
450,000,00 Pounds Sterling in cash credited to REF NO:MICRO-L/2009-END10. All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn from 167,000 Names,as part of our International "E-MAIL" Promotion Program for our prominent MS-WORD users all over the world and for the continuous use of the internet. You are advised to contact the claims
processor with the details below via his e-mail address :
NAME: Glenn Bradley
EMAIL: mrglenn_bradley@yahoo.com.hk
PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:
1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:... 5.Sex/Gender:...
YOURS SINCERELY,
Eileen Quincy.