Old 06-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Robert Menger

Default AW: AW: AW: AW: SSH did not work on every IP on debian x64

ah ok, thats indeed correct that CURRENTLY the rDNS is not correct, I have updated it shortly before, it takes, as you know, some hours until a DNS changing is updated worldwide.

And if this would be a problem, than thousands of servers wont work, because mostly every time the DNS record is updated during installtion and shortly after the installation ssh works too.

And why did ssh work on any other port than port 22? (thats the weird thing in this case)
And why did ssh work with any other IP on port 22?