Old 06-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Robert Menger

Default AW: AW: AW: SSH did not work on every IP on debian x64

so give me please a hint, what shall be "weird" on this DNS config and what shall it have to do with this problem?
show me ANY other ISP that have kind of "better" DNS config, do it, please. Every ISP I know (and thats a lot) do it on the same way.

and when hosts.deny may the problem, why is it dropping your ssh attempt too? Is your own DNS weird too?