Old 06-08-2010, 08:11 AM

Default GFS - Global File System

Hello together,

does someone has experience with Debian and GFS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_File_System

if yes it would be nice to have some information about uptime,
maintainance ...

regads
Andre

Old 06-08-2010, 08:21 AM
emmanuel segura

i never used GFS,becouse i found so many people with problem with this
FS,so is better you try OCFS2