-   -   Monitoring server sensors and triggering actions (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/346083-monitoring-server-sensors-triggering-actions.html)

"Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw)" 03-24-2010 02:16 AM

Monitoring server sensors and triggering actions

Eden Caldas 03-24-2010 03:49 AM

Monitoring server sensors and triggering actions

Use lm-sensors. It runs localy and you can create a script that runs as a cron job that checks the output of lm-sensors and shutdown if you get high temps and stuff.

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/lm-sensors