Old 03-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Daniel Hood

Default MRTG Setup

Has anyone got an actual good tutorial about setting up MRTG on Debian, then using it to monitor linux servers, cisco network equipment and anything else? The only thing I can find is the configuration script but it always produces junk results.

*
Anyone got a more "helpful" tutorial. All I'm finding online is "use configuration script".
*
Daniel