Old 02-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Wojciech Ziniewicz

Default opensource medical record system

Hi,

I'm looking for an opensource medical record (health tracking etc.)
system for a small hospital. There are really many free/opensource
systems out there but it would take a very long time to test each of
them.

Do you have any recommendations ?

regards
WZ

--
Wojciech Ziniewicz
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2324.txt

Old 02-23-2010, 08:22 AM
Bertrand Yvain

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 07:35:54PM +0100, Wojciech Ziniewicz wrote:
> I'm looking for an opensource medical record (health tracking etc.)
> system for a small hospital. There are really many free/opensource
> systems out there but it would take a very long time to test each of
> them.
>
> Do you have any recommendations ?

You should take a look a debian-med project:
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/

And also at GNUmed:
http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed

--