Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Janice Ferraro

Default PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY.

How are you doing today? I hope you doing good. I got an important message to tell you regarding your refund which you ought to have gotten from the International Security Investor Protection Corporation (ISIPC), if you care to know just reply me back. Take care of yourself.
Janice Ferraro

Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Janice Ferraro