Old 01-08-2008, 06:27 AM
EURO MILLION LOTERIA

Default Computer Ballot Sweeptakes Email Award 2008.

Computer Ballot Sweeptakes Email Award 2008.
(Euromillion loteria Espanol Award 2008).
www.loteria.com
Paseo De La castellana
15-89, 28008 Madrid.
Spain ,Branch.
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WON THIS YEAR EURO MILLION LOTTERY.
Sir/Madam,

We wish to congratulate you over your email success in our computer balloting
held on 5th January 2008. This is a Millennium Scientific Computer Game in
which
email addresse were used. It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging
internet users; therefore you do not need to buy ticket to enter for it. You
have been approve for the star prize of ?787,248,00 (Seven Hundred And Eighty
Seven Thousand,Two Hundred And fourty Eight Euros Only).To claim your winning
prize you are to contact the appointed claim agent as soon as possible for the
immediate release of your winnings with the following informations below:

Name:.............................
Age:..............................
Sex:..............................
Address:..........................
Email:............................
Phone:............................
Occupation:.......................
Company:..........................
Country:..........................

Mr Pablo Carson .
Seguros Security Sl,
Mario Cabre Sin Numero,
28016, Madrid -Spain
E-mail:segurossl@sfax.ws

Ref No.ES/037/11/06/MD
Batch No: WNTO/7416/VA/ES
Lucky No: 07-13-31.54-640
Serial No: MUOTI/82536

The Validity period of the winnings is for 20 working days hence you are
expected to make your claims immediately, any claim not made before this date
will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE E CONOMIA Y HACIENDA .

Note:You are advised to keep this winning very confidential until you
receive your lump prize in your account or optional cheque issuance to you,This
is a protective measure put in place to avoid people applying for your winnig
fund,as we have had cases like this before.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Jenniffer Rodrigho.
Program Cordinator.