Old 01-29-2010, 09:01 AM
"Jordan Harpst"

Default Strategy Execution. Every Person. Every Day.

Hello, my name is Jordan, and I’m 15 years old.

My dad, Gary Harpst, is a CEO and author of a New York Times best-selling book, Six Disciplines Execution Revolution. He’s hired me (on a commission-based income) to help sell his book to business leaders like you.

For less than the price of lunch, you can buy my dad’s book – which will show you and your organization how to build a plan that gets everyone on the same page AND then execute that plan.

Just click on the link below the book cover image below, and you’ll go straight to the Amazon page where you can read the book reviews, and buy the book if you’d like.

Also, as a bonus, I've provided a link for you that contains the introduction and first chapter of my dad’s book. Hopefully it will give you a full understanding of the benefits of Six Disciplines Execution Revolution. (Click here to view the preview)

Sincerely,

Jordan Harpst

Click HERE to buy Six Disciplines® Execution Revolution from Amazon

P.S. If you would like me to remove you from our email list, please reply and I’ll take you off our list. Thanks.