-   -   *** WINNING PRIZE Ref: XYL /26510460037/05 !!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/31624-winning-prize-ref-xyl-26510460037-05-a.html)

WINNING NOTIFICATION 01-08-2008 02:49 AM

*** WINNING PRIZE Ref: XYL /26510460037/05 !!!

Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD

WINNING NOTIFICATION
We happily announce to you the draw (#1071) winner of the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY cash prize of 2,696,385 held on the 7th Of January 2008
in Uinted kingdom.The selection process was carried out through random
selection in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a
database of over 250,000 email addresses .
The United Kingdom. Lottery is approved by the UK Gaming Board. To
begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary Agent
in regards procedures to claim your prize.
Agents Name: Van Williams
Email claims_uknationallotterydept55@yahoo.com.hk
Tel: +447024096270
Fax: + 44 7075767527
1.Name........
2.Address.....
3.Nationality...
4.Age...........
6.Occupation......
7.Phone/Fax.....
8.COUNTRY......
YOU ARE TO CHOOSE PAYMENT MODE: OPTIONS .
1. BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER.
2. CERTIFIED CHEQUE MADE OUT IN YOUR NAME COURIERED
Cordially,
Rose Wood
Online Co-ordinator