Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Sales - DelhiNet Realty Pvt. Ltd.

Default Domestic Funding - Loan Against Property / Loan against Share / Mutual Funds (India)

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that we are launching our Domestic Funding (India) Deptt.

To start with, we are focusing on 2 products i.e. -->

- Loan Against Property
- Loan against Shares/ Mutual Funds

We can arrange funds from Rs. 5 crores to 500 crores.

Besides, the above, we can also arrange Funds in the form of DL OD, OD, CC, LC, BG, Buyers Credit Bill Discounting, WCDL, EPC, Travelers Cheque Purchase, External Cash Borrowing, Term Loan, Demand Loan and Working Capital.

We also arrange funds for Project Loans for Schools/ Educational Institutes/ Medical Institutes/ Hotels/ Tourism Projects/ Traveling Houses/ Aviation/ Shopping Malls/ Industries and Factories.

BG discounting, Good for Payment Cheques discounting, SKR & SBLC discounting, Builder Loans, Bridge Loans, Home Loans & Personal Loans also can be arranged with secured and unsecured options as per customer's requirement.

Do revert back, if you have any Domestic Funding requirement, and we can discuss your case, and take it forward.

Do revert back, incase of any queries.

Warm Regards,

E-mail : sales@delhinetrealty.com

Web: http://www.delhinetrealty.com/