Old 09-15-2008, 12:17 AM
Michael Beckwith

Default Neon update.

I've been recently working on the graphics and trying to gather up all
of the needed items. So far, I have all that I have available posted on
the official proposal page[1]. I know that I have SysLinux Splash + GRUB
left to do. Anything else? I'd really like to see these get even more
refined and detailed, if Neon gets selected. If not selected, then kudos
to the theme that did work. I'm already happy with Neon and that I
pushed it this far. I feel proud about myself.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Neon

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net

Old 09-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Martin Sourada

On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 19:17 -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I've been recently working on the graphics and trying to gather up all
> of the needed items. So far, I have all that I have available posted on
> the official proposal page[1]. I know that I have SysLinux Splash + GRUB
> left to do. Anything else? I'd really like to see these get even more
> refined and detailed, if Neon gets selected. If not selected, then kudos
> to the theme that did work. I'm already happy with Neon and that I
> pushed it this far. I feel proud about myself.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Neon

Hi Michael,

I noticed you updated the wallpapers and the daylight changes. Do you
want me to update the wallpaper package now, or should I wait for 16:10
and 4:3 size variants?

Thanks,
Martin

Old 09-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Michael Beckwith

Martin Sourada wrote:

I've been recently working on the graphics and trying to gather up all
of the needed items. So far, I have all that I have available posted on
the official proposal page[1]. I know that I have SysLinux Splash + GRUB
left to do. Anything else? I'd really like to see these get even more
refined and detailed, if Neon gets selected. If not selected, then kudos
to the theme that did work. I'm already happy with Neon and that I
pushed it this far. I feel proud about myself.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Neon

Hi Michael,

I noticed you updated the wallpapers and the daylight changes. Do you
want me to update the wallpaper package now, or should I wait for 16:10
and 4:3 size variants?

Thanks,
Martin

I'll push those to my fedorapeople pages and send you the link. I
didn't want to bog down the wiki page with a lot of huge images.

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net

Old 09-17-2008, 02:07 AM
Ian Weller

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 11:31:39AM -0500, Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I didn't
> want to bog down the wiki page with a lot of huge images.

Aww, but that's the *fun* way to go! </sarcasm>

Thanks for thinking of the wiki

--
Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint: E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226 B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36