Old 08-17-2008, 01:19 PM

Default ezmlm probe

egyptian-business@egyptmails.com mailing list.

at egyptian-business-owner@egyptmails.com.

Messages to you from the egyptian-business mailing list seem to
have been bouncing. I sent you a warning message, but it bounced.
I've attached a copy of the bounce message.

This is a probe to check whether your address is reachable. If this
probe bounces, I will remove your address from the
egyptian-business@egyptmails.com mailing list, without further notice.

You can re-subscribe by sending a message to this address:
<egyptian-business-subscribe@egyptmails.com>