Old 08-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Andrew Miehs

Default OT: Why not VMWare

After reading this thread for the last couple of days, I am starting
to like VMWare more and more.

I currently have Xen running on my old etch machine with 4 VMs - and
am starting to

wonder whether maintaining these images seem worth the hassle.

Where I to setup this server again, I would definitely go for vmware
server -
as this way, I can run and prepare the images on any of my machines,
and simply
push it across without needing to worry which dom0 I have running
where....

Just my 2c.

Cheers

Andrew