Old 07-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Martin Sourada

Default New guide - Adding new icons

Hi,

I've just finished first draft of one of the most needed guides for
echo-icon-theme developers - a step by step guide describing how to add
new icons to the echo-icon-theme [1]. I hope this time I did a better
job than with the broken Working with Git [2] section dedicated to
making similar changes to more branches (now removed)...

So if you happen to do a buggy commit as a result of following these
steps, yell loud and tell me what went wrong, so that I can fix/improve
it. The same goes for suggestions, sections hard to follow, ...

Thanks,
Martin

[2] https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/WorkingWithGit

Old 07-09-2008, 03:21 AM